Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 17 February 2011

Chromophobia Ms Miller




Hi all, have a peek at the progress of my Big Project (called FROM SCRATCH). I will now simply refer to it as 'FROM SCRATCH', if I dont make this stand, I can see me forever explaining the title of the work.... So, here are a few images of the work (about a week ago) and things are moving on. Perhaps, a bit of background about the piece of work would be good here :
FROM SCRATCH will be going all year and this picture is the first in a series of twelve, one per month. Each picture represents a calendar month, so this one (the first) is January. I aim to exhibit all twelve pictures as one single piece although each will have a story to tell. The January picture will be called ; 'Chromophobia Ms.Miller'.
I do a bit of art each day - some days appear to be more significant but all are important - I'm going to try and use the blog to develop the daily thoughts/notes I have about the process (plans, ideas,arty techniques, research etc). I also hope to reveal the ideas behind the project bit by bit. That way it will evolve organically. I do have a detailed plan but it needs to be flexible and I'm up for change if the pictures are telling me to go in different directions. Until now ie from 1/1/11, I've written my stuff in a 'From Scratch Journal' but will also aim to blog as well.
See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment