Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 10 February 2011

Valentine Card






Hi anyone
just a quick look at a card for my husband - its a replica (small) of a wall hanging in our house - see the picture.I like the simple look in most cards - I always seem to go with the brown paper/string approach. I quite like it ! Hope he does - hope he remembers the day !

Other news : I've also created loads of extra work by changing my Etsy shop - the name was never quite there - not sure what I did when setting up -anyway its now firmly thepapersac - this is the name I've had for some time and locally have lots of customers. I now need to restock the shop !! - almost there.I am planning a range of marketing ideas - I have high hopes.

Also done lots of work/research on the Big Idea thing. Am really excited with Etsy UK - links with more fab and talented people. Take a look at their work.

Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment