Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 15 September 2011

New begining !

Hi anyone - yet another new begining - I live in hope of being disciplined enough to write up each day.....
Have a good structure for working now - little files and job lists etc and am into week 2 of the plan. I've done a review - this is clearly my method of getting to my goal and its something which I believe is part of my artistic journey - so no apologies for all the reviews.
New pictures are in progress and I'm almost on track with the From Scratch project - I have so many plans I need to contain them so they can happen. I do feel a greater sense of control over how I spend my time which is allowing a more artistic experience every day.
I'm going to display all the work in the From Scratch project together - will get some pictures later today.
Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment