Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 6 February 2012

Valentine and books have claimed my day !

Hi Everyone
weather a birt mixed today - lovely sunshine, cold but snow going already - must be warmer !! Does'nt feel it !
Had a bit of a lazy day today - coffee in Barter Books and browsing for books generally.
Also done a little work on a few more Valentine cards - can't resist - here is one of them. I have used a version of a previous painting - I'm going to add and develop but I think its quite a pretty card - I would like to receive it !


Not sure exactly what will develop yet ? Will share tomorrow.

Have also been looking for some silver earrings - have seen these in a Folsky Shop (Designed by Jemima Lumley) they are lovely. I lost a pair of silver earrings a few weeks ago and am now on a mission to find some more - even better than before.I've recently read a piece about Jemima on the Frankly http://frankly.folksy.com/ - makes me want to make silver jewellery. Take a look.

Have seen a new book - by Tricia Guild - Here a is a picture below. Just as the title suggests - so inspirational ! May order now ? I did see one in Barter Books earlier - so I know whats inside.




Thats about it for today.
Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment