Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Sunday 5 February 2012

Valentine Update

Hi Everyone
weather report today is SNOW and quite a covering from my seat here. Looks very pretty at the moment with blue sky's above.
Big News : I've just reduced a few cards in the Folksy Shop - I've only 6 cards left (2 designs)

Dotty Red Card and Tag

Love Art Card and Tag
and time is running out -  its getting quite close to Valentines day - you need to get organised. The quirky card design comes with a tag and a custom envelope. The package is only £3.50 - take a look.
Not sure whats in store for us today - we went for a walk and picnic soup yesterday - then the snow started so we headed back fom the hills and just made it before the majority of snow arrived.
I will probably move on with some of thepapersac village paintings - may have some photos tomorrow. Am also planning to make a Miss Mitchell doll and need to experiment with more fabric printing methods. I have the body sorted and the hair - its down to the face - do I simply paint it direct onto the fabric or do I print ? Big question.
Watch this space !

Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment