Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Saturday 3 March 2012

Family etc.

Hi Everyone
todays weather is so disappointing - bit cold and damp and dreary !! Its been lovely for abour a week and I was going to spend a lovely morning planting herbs and prepping a little box for some pretty window flowers !!! Not vey inviting at the moment. If weather improves, I may change my plan until later.
In the meantime, I will try and get some fabric hearts and a little bird idea going ? - will report back later if this happens. Weekends are so busy with family things.

Did half the prep and almost started my creative project when my little boy came down with something and needed emergency shopping for medicine. No project. Better chance tomorrow. Will share some pictures when I get them off the camera.

Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment