Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday 2 March 2012

Miss Mitchell and her Butterflies

Hi Everyone
weather been lovely today. Not so good around 4pm but cleared up at the end !!!

 Been busy getting stuff into the shop - have managed all four items as described yesterday - take a look at the detail - use the button on this blog (just on the left). In the meantime, here is a collage of the stuff :

I need to work on the quality of the photos - I'm not that happy with the photos other than the Miss Mitchell print. Will have a plan before end of next week.
Linked to the 'shop fill friday' - I'm amazed at the pininterest network - I get so many repins - its amazing and so quick !
Not done much else today - had lunch out - major treat. Very rare event, especially with my husband. Lovely break from jobs etc (only couple of hours). Well worth it. Now need to do a bit of work to catch up.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment