Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 2 April 2012

Crochet Pictures

Hi Everyone
weather is not good today - raining and coldish ! It was only a few days ago that we were running for shade. Such as life !.

Been very busy with TLC for our house - its very dirty and very untidy - my boys were in charge of their own rooms for a spring clean - that was my first big mistake. Then, I needed to try and rescue the situation and where has my day gone ?

In the meantime, I've had a short browse to recover and have stumbled  across this :
Is'nt is great. I think, it would be perfect for a few of my paintings to have a real crochet border. Am going to try. I am not a crochet person - would like to be. However, I do struggle with this skill - but the idea of producing one of these frames is too much to deter me. I found the idea   here and here - what a talented and imaginative person. Am really up for this one.



Yesterday, I talked about making a necklace or two - I've started - its slow work - will get some photos later. As I've already mentioned - the cleaning up has wasted my day. Must remember not to do it again !.


Thats it for now.

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment