Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 30 April 2012

Mermaids from Edinburgh




Hi Everyone
A very quick try again from my I Pad - I did think I could have mastered the app by now ! It's a little tricky and more than a simple transfer to another piece of equipment ie the I pad. I'm so pleased with being back with the apple brand (I started with apple decades ago) but its a mental change too - we are on another planet.
The photos are so much improved and hopefully I am going to


be more inspired and 'at one' with my little world ! I have'nt got to grips with my daily trawling or my real world of painting. I did a little mobile painting over our weekend stay. Will try and move it here. It's a mermaid painting in a small moleskin - I made a sketch while sitting on the beach in North Berwick (not too far from Edinburgh) last year.More painting to go but may use it in a larger painting at some point.


Still not as easy as it will be in time.

Weather report is poor - sort of raining but not quite. Almost forgot the weather !!!!!

Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment