Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Suzi Blu - amazing !

Hi Everyone
been a while since my last blog - we have been on holiday (almost seems likes months ?) - its only been just over a week. The weather was great - we walked in the Lake District hills mostly- high level stuff - fantastic. . A little shopping in Keswick too and lots of family time. When we go to Keswick - theres always a trip to the Derwent Pencil Factory shop. They have a coffee shop with lots of pencils and lovely little cards to use - heaven.http://www.pencilmuseum.co.uk/. Take a look.
Today, the kids went back to school and  I've struggled to get going for several days !!!! However, I've done some stuff today - its one of my boys birthdays and we needed invites - have done them and now am hoping to do a bit of the village stuff.
My favourite artist - SUZI BLU - has a new book out and its been on pre order for months. Finally its here. Its wonderful - I knew it would be. Full of inspiration.

Generally, Im feeling full of ideas after our holiday - its a tricky time for me. Lots of opportunities to get 'off track' !!
Must go and do something creative. Hope to get back on track tomorrow.
Bye for now.

PS weather been lovely today - sun and warmish.

No comments:

Post a Comment