Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Sunday 25 November 2012

Day 7 - make a GIFT VOUCHER CARD




Hi Everyone
Not the brightest day - it's been raining but mild.

Today, is Day 7 and I have a GIFT CARD. My version here has one of my papersac vouchers but any voucher or notes (£) could be put in the voucher case. Like yesterday's tags the production and process is very simple. I've put a few photos together to show how I've used the images and prepared the voucher card. The only thing that needs a bit of attention is the orientation of each fold. To a point, it doesn't matter but I feel it looks/works better if each message is the 'right way up' and the front of the voucher is obvious.
I've used the angels image again (to keep with my theme) but you could use any image. I've scanned my original art and sized the images to provide a 17x9 cm voucher. You will need to determine the voucher size but notes (£) work well with my size.



See the 2 sheets of printed images, one is the card and the other a printed voucher from thepapersac. See the orientation of the 3 images - I'm including the Merry Christmas section as the 3rd.



The next photo shows the papers trimmed and folded.
I've included a photo of the tools I've used for trimming and folding. These items are not essential but they do allow for an easier and cleaner finish.






I've stuck the voucher under the Merry Christmas flap and added a little stamped sticker (from Day 5 ) to allow for closure. Again, the only thing to remember is the reversing of the image.


I've added a few gold stars to the outside of the voucher card - this just gives a sparkle to the item.


All the edges have been treated to a light coat of distress ink in 'black soot' (Tim Holtz) - I use this product often to complete my makes.


I would love to receive this gift - hint, hint anyone ( in my family !!!)

Thats it for today.

Bye for now.

2 comments: