Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Christmas Coffee Parties.




Hi Everyone
Another damp day but quite mild (I think ?)- yet to go out !!

Today, I hosted a lovely little Christmas Coffee Party for a few friends. Lots of chat, coffee and mini mince pies AND a bit of a swap of our stressful lives. I now feel less stressed because I've shared and heard our collective stories. My life is not so bad !! Not sure why we don't do this more often ? We have made promises for next year !!! So, maybe ?

Here is a little look at our event. The antlers made it !






Thank you to everyone that came today. I'm calling it the official start to 'my Christmas'. Thank you also for all the little gifts people brought.

Next job must be family Christmas wrapping. The job after that will be a bit of painting. I've been meaning to move this painting on for months. If you look closely, there are pencil lines. That's as far as it got. I want to add a bit of something (however small) each day. You will need to look in every day to find out what happens. I don't know either (at this point). I'm hopeful it will go well. We will see.



Looking around for general Christmas inspiration, I've come across these tags. Take a look at the tutorial Here.. Lovely.



I also saw this image in my own photo (just now) collection and thought about a conversation I had with one of my friends about little houses.



I love this little house and was thinking about what to do with a christmas present 'to be' I'm decided - its going to be a home made stamp with a similar image ie to the house. This will be made with the 'hoped for' gift (fingers crossed) I'm going to carve it from special carving stuff and Richard will make a special little wooden handle/mount - he does know he's making it but he doesn't have the design. Not sure wether to let him design it ? OR do I need to do the design ? I best get onto it. I will leave the plan in a pretty little note ! (just in case he thinks I don't trust his design !)


Well, that's about it for today.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment