Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Don't panic - YET !




Hi Everyone
Weather is difficult to gauge at the moment - hard frost earlier but just had a good snow shower. Everywhere is white and the sun is shining ? What next ? I was about to do a run ! Not sure about how 'slippy' it will be underfoot so am delaying the run for an hour to check.

In the meantime, busy - busy again. I've more Christmas shopping to do - had thought all was well but looking at the parcels coming in ? Must not panic !

I've a few orders to finish and I must get onto the crochet card I started a few weeks ago - should have finished by now but ......... anyway, I've done a quick sketch of how I will start the painting part. Just need the crochet bit to finish - only a little to go.



Now just need to do it - hopefully today. I will make an envelope too.

As I was looking through some regular blog reads I came across this book



Looks great ! Wish I'd seen this a few months ago. Looks great. Maybe someone will buy it for me ? Do any of my close family members know about this blog ?

Also saw these hanging decorations- Ive seen them before and we are making them for our school fair - to decorate the school. They look so good (if there are plenty and use lovely paper.)



These come from a Folksy shop Take a look here

Must go. Bye for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment