Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Fantastic Crochet Baskets




Hi Everyone
I'm so late today with my blog - I've been doing volunteer work at school and have been there all day. My general routine is OUT completely. Weather has been OK and quite mild today, bit damp but OK for December.

I've not done anything 'arty' as such, I did decorate a little watch package but forgot to take a photo. It's in a raffle so may have chance tomorrow. Will share it then. Some days everything goes wrong, today was that day. A very simple job ie the watch package took ages and all was so difficult !! It worked out in the end and looked fine. However, our event looks to have made lots of money so 'all is well'.

My boys are doing something creative at scouts this evening. We have been asked to provide a tin (with frozen water in it) and a hammer ? Will takes some photos of the end product. Sounds fraught with problems. Boys with frozen tins and a hammer !!!! I need to develop my tin project - I've found a better tin , so am glad I didn't tackle it earlier. Some things 'work out for the best' !!

I've one little thing to share. I love the look of this project and it seems my kind of thing - yet again it to do with crochet, I'm still not over 'crochet'.




This image comes from Gathered, a weekly online publication. I love it. This article gives the place to buy all the materials as well as instructions. This pattern is created by Cara Medus - I've often seen her work and like it very much. I'm ordering the stuff tomorrow and will aim to use my finished baskets to contain crochet yarn too.

Well that it for today. Hope to be more creative tomorrow.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment