Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 27 December 2012

Post Christmas News


Hi Everyone
It's Wed - cant believe Christmas Day has been and gone ! The weather to day is pretty grim. It's raining and quite cold - the sky is very dark and full of much more rain.
We have had a lovely few days - almost relaxing !
I usually don't blog over holidays but I have a few minutes spare this morning so am sharing a few things.
Here is a photo of the much talked about crochet card




It turned out OK and will take palace in a picture display - it doesn't look as good here but I'm hoping it will be presented in all its glory when hanging within a group.
Our cake made another Christmas busy scene. I usually do the snow scene and the boys decorate it




I'm sure it's almost the same as last years cake - I'm going to get some new things for the top next year.
I also finished my wreath (eventually). I was quite pleased to get it up before the day and it looks OK - I'm always rather sceptical that all the bits will stay on with 'bad weather moments'. I don't seem to have a photo - will get one later (when the rain has stopped).
Great news -
I received lots of crochet books for Christmas and will be listing projects to try. I also got a range of stuff to make some stamps - very exciting stuff. I will get some pictures of the stuff together to share.
I was also inspired by this ideas




It's a new year hat. It's more the idea of 'hats' that has grabbed me. I do like hats in general and am thinking of ways in which I can include them in some work. This particular project is from
Here - I found it on my usual round of blogs via crescendo.
Well, must go will call in later in the week. Hope everyone has had a good Christmas.
Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment