Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday 14 December 2012

Chocolate Talk and other things !


Hi Everyone
Lovely winter day....... ! Well almost. It's very frosty but a bit dull. Looks like it could snow any minute. I've talked myself into thinking its not so good but I'm optimistic for later.
Very little art to report, I've been so busy doing other things. Not sure what ? Certainly nothing to remember.
I did see this typewriter/ calculator and thought it could feature in one of my paintings. I will practice making my version.




I've also been looking for inspiration re Christmas - mini treats and came across these
Here




They seem simple to create, just need to find some wooden spoons. On a chocolate front, my little boy attended a 'Technology' workshop at his school last night and made a chocolate mould. I am so impressed - here it is.




We will spend some time tomorrow making some little chocolate bars and will decorate them for Christmas presents. Will share our results.
I'm aiming to get Christmas sorted this weekend and should have lots to share next week.Painting does feature on my lists too, way down at the bottom.
One last thing - something amazing happened earlier this week. Several weeks ago, I bought a very cheap ring - I liked it and it had been reduced several times, even better ! I'm not sure how much it cost originally (in the shop) but by the time I bought it , the price was down to £1.50. I put the ring on and within an hour the ring was broken - huge disappointment.
Then, I had a thought ... It would look great as a broach for Mary Haversham ( one of my 'masterpieces in waiting' ! She deserves some attention and has been waiting for something to get her going ! I'm thrilled with the outcome and its making me think about what to do next. Take a quick look.








She will be 'on her way' very soon.The flowers need to go. I've never been that convinced about the flowers. They are definitely going.
Have a great weekend. Bye for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment