Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 17 December 2012

I Love My 'Card Tree'




Hi Everyone
a very damp and cloudy day today.
I'm not sure where the weekend went ? We tried to 'dress' our home for Christmas. The boys lost interest after a short time, so it took much longer than planned. I still need to change things ! I'm not overly impressed with the whole look. Too many mixed styles and little things going on ! I've got to get rid of lots of old things and have a more planned approach next year. Probably will stay exactly the same ! For now, I'm quite relaxed about it, I can blame it on the kids ! I will take some photos when I tweaked things.

I'm having a little Christmas thing tomorrow (for some friends) so have been making a few christmas things ie little mince pies. They smell lovely. I could eat the lot - NOW ! Almond pastry and home made sweet mincemeat !



I'm also making a few little gifts, more packaging than gift but will take a few pictures to share (after the event).

I've also got lots of little Christmas gift stuff to finalise for family and close friends. Not sure when ?

One thing we have done this year is introduce a 'card tree'.



I've seen one of these used in a very trendy loft conversion in a magazine - cant quite put my finger of the magazine. If I find it, I will share the two images. I like my tree, Richard made it yesterday and painted it - in true shabby style. Our christmas cards are usually floating around the room and getting kicked under the sofa's - this approach suits me just fine.

That's about it for today. Must get on with my list of jobs.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment