Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Paintings,rings and crochet hearts


Hi Everyone
Yet another dull and damp day outside. Lovely, warm and Christmassy inside. I'm having another cup of coffee before my mini marathon of a day starts. My 'to do' list is long so it's going to be a challenge ! I'm quite relaxed ! (at the moment).

I have kept my promise to add something to my new painting. Just a little every day is my plan. I do have a bit of an idea of what to do but it's 'fluid'.




This is it so far. I've added some wax pencils lines and a little watercolour. The wood is 'gessoed'. I think my next move will involve some form of crackly effect on the sky part. Yesterday, I saw a little tutorial from Paperartsy using their chalk acrylic range and although the example didn't really do it for this painting, I like the technique. You can find their tutorials on YouTube. I do have some similar products but the acrylic colours used in the tutorial are amazing. I will be adding them to my Christmas Wish List - is there time to get Richard to order them or should I just order now ? No real decision there.

I've also seen this photo - makes my heart melt. I have a very strange love of a certain sort of crochet.




I did manage to produce one of these hearts some time ago but they look great in the Christmas colours. They will look great on my special crochet card ( still not complete - here is a photo to remind you)




Also note the plan ! Maybe today - just one more thing on the list.



Getting. Back to the crochet heart story. This time the crochet heart tutorial is great too. Take a look Here

One last thing - these lovely rings are inspiring








I must be able to make such a thing. If you want to buy one look Here

That's it for today.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment