Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 13 December 2012

Pretty designs for Christmas




Hi Everyone
Weather report today is ? - I'm struggling to describe the scene ! It's white-ish with frost, some low 'vague' sunshine (coming from somewhere but not clear where ?)the leaves are crisp and outlined with frost (which looks very pretty) - all in all it's 'pretty with a veneer'.

So far today, I've done a few batches of extra gift tags for my boys - more to do ! Thought I would share the design. It's my usual print tag approach but I do love the paper image. It's tissue ! , I will use it in a painting, definitely. I LOVE IT.






The design is by Paperchase - they have some lovely stuff most of the time. I often go there for inspiration. I end up spending loads of money every time.

I also came across this project to make little houses, another one of my favourite images.






These little houses are made from felting techniques. The project can be found in this pretty book.



There are a few more ideas I would like to try - if I only had more time ! One day !


I'm going to send this card to my Dad, so will spend some time personalising the message.its one of my design for 2012. I made quite a few of these designs and am trying to decide who will get one. The card looks good alongside my current favourite tissue. I'm just thinking I will use this tissue for wrapping his presents. I will need to go and buy more - dangerous for me to go back to the shop. Must also get to more wrapping or to be more specific - must start wrapping.

Bye for today.





No comments:

Post a Comment