Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Will it be ready for Christmas ?




Hi Everyone
A lovely bright day today - cold and lots of ice but great Winter weather.

Busy, busy again ! I'm way behind, as usual. The scary thing about my Christmas preparation is that I don't even know what I've not done !! Best not to worry about such things.

Craft wise, I've made some home tags for family presents and found some paper which will look OK.



I need to do lots of wrapping and sorting.

On another subject - tomorrow, is our school Christmas Fair. Lots of little things need to be organised. I'll be checking them of a list today and probably this evening.

I'm also going to pick up a wreath kit from our other school (my boys go to different schools this year) - there is a workshop but I can't make the session. I'm still keen to do a wreath so will just get on and do
it. I will show a picture when it's done.

I also came across this lovely image



It's on an old napkin from last year but I love the tree. I'm going to draw some similar trees and display them over Christmas as little paintings. I will do one and then take prints. Again, I will share when I'm done.

Another amazing thing I saw today Here you may recognise this idea from my crochet necklace project.



This version is detailed on the link. Here is another look at my necklace 'to be'



It's still 'under development'.I would like to wear it over Christmas - I wonder ?

That's about it for today.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment