Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Art FUSION




Hi Everyone
It's a dark and damp start to the day ! It can only get better !

My whole day is to be dedicated to work - I need to be structured and have a specific aim to using my time. It's not quite like that for me ie 'being creative'. However, I will try.

I thought I would share another Christmas gift today. Here it is



I love this book and am up for making lots of new stamps to integrate into my work. I've collected some materials and am going to make something to help my Jan. painting. The book contains instructions re the stamps in the picture and I especially like the mushroom. I hope to use the mushroom as inspiration to make a stamp which will sit in my painting. I'm not sure how it will turn out but it's all very exciting (it is for me).I'd also like to get some beads into the picture and am working on ways of combining beading and crochet. It's all about 'fusion - FROM SCRATCH' great idea Ive had about merging some of the techniques Ive been trying out recently.

All my new art will find its way into my book - absent from my blog chat for a while. It's still 'under development' as they say. The deadlines have moved slightly but I think it's on the final stages - new work has been slotted in (seamlessly) Just giving a plug for when I launch !

I have another exciting event to finalise - a silver clay workshop. I've long been interested in doing such a class. A relatively new venue in our area is holding various silver clay sessions and I've made plans to get involved. The actual basic silver clay session has filled up but I'm thinking of something called Syringe silver clay. I've added the link if anyone is interested in taking the class.

That's it for today.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment