Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Resistance and solutions




Hi Everyone
We have a weather change today - most of the snow is going/gone and its much milder. The clouds are racing across the sky - probably means rain !

I've hit a 'resistance' episode. My Jan painting is still waiting and Im a bit stuck ! I like my progress so far and feel I want texture and a 'cloudy' 'dream-like' feel. My fear is that I will loose the detail - obviously, I will - that's what my 'cloudy' idea is. However, I want to be selective about which bits go. I've been thinking about it for a few days and pondering. To 'feed' my dilemma , I started reading. I've also been reading the plaster book (from yesterday - look for details in Mon blog) - huge inspiration ! I see the end result in my head. I guess that's a start. I need to be brave and just do it.

Last night, I spent some more time on the Zentangle project. It's six weeks long so I feel relaxed about it. On the surface, Zentangle is very simple but as I study the course book, I realise there is lots to 'master'. Take a peek at lesson 2 sketches



I'm enjoying doing this course and know it will improve my creative skills.

Some thing I saw earlier, got me very excited Here makes me inspired to make one as son as possible



My mind is racing - trying to think if I have comparable fabric and other bits to do justice to the item. The project is part of a course unfortunately it's in USA so not likely for me to get there. I love the combination and the luxury of it.

I think Im ready, Ive got the paints out and it's time to get going. Bye for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment