Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 25 February 2013

Better late than never !




Hi Everyone
back to work day today - however, I'm very late !!!! It's been a little cold but dry here. I've been so busy prepping a number of projects that my day has gone (almost).

I had a lovely rest last week not sure I can remember too much about what I did but it was good while it lasted.

Somehow today,I've eventually managed to change over some pictures in my house - a job that Ive had on my list for about 6 weeks ! I've made a new list for my shop stock and am aiming to get some Art Cards in there. I'm also hoping to get the Jan and Feb paintings up to date. The Jan ( Just Walking) is 'up' for general review.






I especially like the old wooden frame with the painting. There will be more work on it but I like the basic idea and will keep looking and reviewing. I have a little silver butterfly to add.



I will also place a green (I think) little gem in the centre. Not sure where to place the butterfly. I'm also making a beaded 'butterfly type' insect - under construction as we speak. Again, I'm not sure exactly where it will be positioned.
Mary Haversham has not made very much progress although I do have the audience in place ( to be attached ASAP).

My last offer today is this great idea.
See herefrom one of my favourite blogs


Bye for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment