Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Making buttons




Hi Everyone
Very damp start to the day - we don't have lots of snow, yet !

Very exciting plans for today - a visit to a real live bead shop visit this morning - not sure why I would need any more beads ? But, I'm sure I do. I will report my findings tomorrow.

I found this great little project a few days ago and have decided to give it a go. Here it is. This is a lovely blog with lots of great ideas. It's worth a look. Lori Marie is a designer and she also has 'dolls' for sale - I visit often to check out her new stuff.



I thought I would time how long it takes, cost it and show how I did as well as share what Im going to do with the buttons. Generally, give the project a review. I've often started this type of thing and not finished it, so - my deadline is this time next week. Each week I hope to tackle more of these little projects, Ive got several little kits which have arrived with magazines, again many of them look great. They are currently sitting in a crate waiting ......
Look out next Tuesday for the results of this button project.

Mary Havershams friends have still not arrived. They are becoming quite an issue. My excuse today will be my bead shop visit. The solution would be to cancel my visit. I can't do that because I have a friend going too ! Perhaps tomorrow ?

On that note, I must get going.

Bye for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment