Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 13 June 2013

LISTS - do they work ?




Hi everyone
It's been raining earlier but quite light drizzle and although the sky is very grey with big bulging clouds it does look like the sun may appear soon.

The ORDER Project has stalled - I needed to do some pre arranged volunteer work yesterday and food/kit shopping needs to happen today. However, Ive located the crates for my 8 work 'elements' and that's progress - Ive also been thinking about how to go about the job - another positive. I knew it would be difficult and that's OK - so far.

Usually, my Thursday blog shares a 'technique' which Im currently using - the technique today is 'organisation and structuring '. In this case, Im referring to the ORDER Project and making the right decisions to create a good working environment. I want to have a blueprint which I can apply to lots of situations. I start with my work journal 'to do' list. Here is the entry for Tuesday :



Im also working through a 'diary' style approach eventually to be material for my little book - here is the starting point for the book.


I record actions, feelings and end results as I go and will then try and make sense of my data by reviewing and producing a checklist or some other more appropriate format ? for regular use in aspects of my work in the future.

Im still optimistic about The ORDER Project but every day there is a hurdle - my mantra is 'keep going, all will be well' ! On that note, bye for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment