Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday 28 June 2013

This is 'my way' !




Hi everyone
Disappointing rainy day to end this week - just showers but persistent !! Not sure what will happen later but the sky looks 'troubled' !!

My Die Cut Friday offer today is a link with the charity coffee event (Ive mentioned this a few times this week - read back a few days for more details). The coffee event is a sale of work or sale of anything else (that should cover that) for fundraising and Ive been dressing up some kits and craft elements. Ive completed the stuff to sell but thought it would look better and attract a bit more attention if it was presented nicely. I found an old box to keep the packets from getting damaged and have decided to dress the box and make a display from it. Im using some recycled stuff from my studio - also undergoing major reconstruction via The ORDER (look back if you have never heard of this project). I found some of these things - mainly from old Christmas projects and general leftover embellishments.




Im going to sort through and come up with a theme - it will be an eclectic mix ! The 'protective' box at the moment looks like this - not attractive.



Hopefully I can improve on that !!!
The dies used in the project are these.



I will use the Big Shot with the extended platform if I need to cut more. Im not sure what else will need to happen ? Maybe a few words ? - who knows at this stage. My plan is to complete the decoration this afternoon and when it's finished I will share a photo. Depending on how it goes, I may go into more detail - if the job is straightforward and obvious - there will be little to report. However, in my experience, very little goes without a hitch or a sudden 'creative brainwave' which creates several hours extra work !!! This is my way ! I will be back later and will give an update, regardless.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment