Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Quilled 3D poodles - so cute !




Hi everyone
A rather dull day today, not very warm either !!

Im still on The ORDER Project - ALL day. Major moving around today. Not much more to report on that, other than to say I need to review again. I have loads more stuff than I wanted to have at this stage. My best tack would have been to completely empty the studio - first ..... and then tackle the sorting. However, I didn't have the space to do this. Still, Im upbeat and I can see a little progress. As usual - all would be very simple, if I was able to just chuck everything ! I see some stuff I'd forgotten about and immediately my creative brain kicks in and Ive got another project (which I can't possibly let go !!). No good- even if its organised, I have finite space !

In addition to The ORDER, Ive made some progress on the craft workshops - see yesterday for background. Ive now got a range of mainly paper based projects for 4 workshops taking place after Sep 2013. Im going to produce a poster, so will post here too. Kits will be available for those who don't live locally or can't make the sessions. I will make up some of the kits and get some photos up here in the next few weeks.

Ive also been trying to find a little project I did several years ago using quilling, I mentioned this yesterday. Ive still not found it and Ive extended my search online - still no joy yet ! However,as a consolation, Ive found a couple of books to buy on the subject. They look amazing - 3D quilling - exciting stuff. A photo of a 3D poodle sold the book to me. I just want to make one. Here she is.



Well, must get on moving things around. Im getting a bit bored with the task. I want it finished and 'lovely'. Im visualising working in the house when it's all done. I WILL get there.

Bye for today

No comments:

Post a Comment