Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 25 September 2013

'Only Blue' - everyday jewellery @ thepapersac




Hi everyone
I think the weather has definitely 'turned' - quite a damp and dreary day today. It's quite warm, so that's a bonus.

I'm moving on quite quickly with my 'everyday jewellery' stuff, I need a catchy name ? will work on that today. I hope to have 5 prototype bits by the end of the week so will just keep going. I spent a little time on some packaging too and have an idea to link packaging with each range. Each piece will have their own little image. The first one is a feather. Here is a look at the first draft. This one is a blue range.



I will get a prototype of the packaging completed either today or tomorrow.

I have also developed one of the polymer rings from a few days ago. I wanted to add a bit of bling.






I need to bake it but it looks good on the finger. However, I can't get an image and take the photo on my finger (by myself). Will share when I have someone else here to be the photographer. I think I will add some silver gilt too.

I also managed to get some backgrounds started for a range of cards. There is more work to be done but this is the stage for uploading prints on this process. I like to develop digital layers.




This will develop into several cards and act as some packaging too. I have some prepared Santa images so will blend the two.



Generally, work is going well this week.

Bye for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment