Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 26 September 2013

Rings and things




Hi everyone
Weather is great today ! I need to mentally prepare for winter - gradually !!!
However, no problem just now......... and it's just a state of mind and appropriate clothing !

It's Thursday already and I can't remember where my week has gone ? I'm working on my jewellery and specifically a ring. Ive seen a great design and am working on a way to produce a quality version. Easier said than done. I've been inspired recently by these versions.






I love the chunky nature and the colours. My initial methods are going OK but hugely time consuming and not as perfect as I want them. So I'm onto plan D. I will get there. Keep calling in to see how I go.

Ive also done a second Santa figure. This one is a bit more 'playful' and cartoon-like.



He needs more work but I like the shape. His features are not there and the right foot is a bit odd. Will work on him for a few days.

More 'Only Blue' jewellery under development. I'm keen to sell some stuff in the shops but so far it keeps being sold before it gets there ! I'm increasing production to meet the market so hopefully next week should see some stuff in there.

Must get on.

Bye for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment