Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 13 March 2014

Display Job




Hi Everyone
I had another very trying day yesterday re the blog upload, as a result I'm going to keep things brief today with a short update of work progress.

Yesterday, I managed to finish another clay batch and make a display shelf for the 'button' collection as it's now known.
Here is a quick peek of the display hanger (rather than shelf) for the 'buttons'.



The display doesn't have any 'buttons' as such - it's for illustration purposes only - what you can see is the earring cards. The 'button' earrings are awaiting their display in the shop - a great little gallery in a village called Felton, Northumberland. If you are in the area go and visit - it's called Gallery 45.


I think the item presents the cards well and am going to make another for a second display. I like the wood colour and the contrast with the colours of the card design.

I have more new ideas for a glass-like clay collection next week. At the moment, I have a few sketches and that all but..... loads of ideas ! With the new 'glass' collection, I will have a total of six collections. I'm going to make a page on the blog (if I can get it to consistently work) to bring all the work together with some good photographs.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment