Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 14 May 2014

The Gray Collection




Hi Everyone
It looks like it's going to be a lovely day today. There is a warm 'feel' in the air ! Ive been out watering my greenhouse - brimming with plants almost ready for planting out. I just need to prepare the final spots in the garden beds. However, all that will need to wait.

Big news, Ive also managed to prepare most of the Gray Collection - currently this comprises of two necklaces, two bracelets, two pairs of earrings and (yet to be developed) two broach designs and two ring designs. Plus a possible additional necklace. Here are a few 'under development' photos :



This one is a bracelet and needs a silver clasp.


This is the lariat necklace design.


The beads at the end of the lariat.


This is a necklace waiting for a silver clasp.

I like the idea of another necklace using this design :



The beads are highlighted in this simple , understated necklace and I like the simple tie. I will need a few more beads if I make a similar design - Ive used up the last set.

I hope to develop a few more beads to complete the collection and consider some new packaging. Lots to do.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment