Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 14 July 2014

Holiday Time Soon !




Hi Everyone
All the 'Thank You stuff' is done and ready to write - see last weeks blogs for more on this project. Only the actual message writing to add Wed. Here they are as a batch.



I need to set out my work schedule carefully this week, it's the last week of our Summer school term and the long six weeks holiday is looming ! Can't wait. We have a few weeks family holiday at the beginning and a week towards the end organised. We are spending some time in the Lake District and Scotland. Lovely.

I also have a few new orders for my Tubes Collection and want to get these completed before my holiday. There is a new display to be created too. I also have some planning meetings (future workshop events) with a few folk today, so a busy start to my week. If I get my beads created by the end of the week, I will be pleased. I aim to follow the development for my book so will include some of the progress here in the blog. Here is a quick reminder of the tube necklace :





I'm going for some different colours. I will mix them from blue, green, organge, yellow ? - maybe some others ?

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment