Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Borrowed Images




Hi Everyone
The days are flying by ! Why is Summer going too quickly ? Yesterday, I managed to miss lots of time ? The only significant thing I did was to go Ikea shopping with my eldest boy after lunch, we had a lovely time. We even managed a coffee/cake ! (he's always always hungry). Several times, I needed him to reach up to get things from high shelves - this always makes me smile as he reaches up, I imagine him as a tiny baby !

Totally unconnected, here is my photo picture for today. It's another sketch from the Little Book. I'm referring to the work as The Little Book in my own head - so it's now officially become the Little Book.



This particular page is half the size of the previous and Ive incorporated the tree as above - to extend and 'borrow' from the background. I like this idea and plan to make more pages 'live' in each other's paintings. Colour is needed next. I'm hoping to get some more colours going tomorrow.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment