Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Creative Opportunities




Hi Everyone
I had a good day yesterday. I have my monthly work targets in place and Ive made inroads into the post holiday washing/tidying chores. I also managed an hour sorting out the garden. The sun was shining and it was hot ! - great.

Big news - Ive signed up for a new initiative from Do what you love - there's an open invitation (on the link) for everyone to join in, take a look.
It's all about making time for creative activity in a busy life. I don't think I have any spare time but Im committed to prioritising such things and I'm giving it a go. So far, I've done two days. Day one is a listening activity for a minute and day 2 is creating a Haiku. This is my Haiku :



I created this in my allocated 2 mins activity. I was inspired by looking at some flowers in my garden. It's been good so far, I'm hooked.

PS - If you need to know about Haiku hereis some detail.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment