Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Stretchy or slide knot ?




Hi Everyone
Last week I shared an image of some great bracelets made by one of my recent polymer clay classes. Here they are again :



My demo sample didn't make it to the oven in the session but I cured it a few days ago. My colours were leftover clay but I quite like the combination.



I used 15 beads and threaded the beads onto a green stretchy cord. The hint of green between the beads is quite interesting. I had 8 beads left after making my stretch bracelet, not enough for another stretch design. However, I threaded them onto a faux leather string and made a sliding knot. I'm pleased with the look here it is.




I also polished The Shoe earrings again. I love these things - just because I saved them ! I'm going to polish them every day for a week. I'm interested to see how much of a shine I can get.


Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment