Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday 28 November 2014

The Christmas Collection @ thepapersac




Hi Everyone
It's the roundup of my 12 Days of Christmas Jewels @ thepapersac. I've been involved with this project for the last 3 weeks designing and making lots of the items. I've really enjoyed the making part - I usually like the design bit and not the making up so much.

Here are a few photos of the whole collection.

Week 1- Star Bead Collection



Week 2 - Bicone Bead Collection



Week 3 - Rounds Bead Collection




Most of the items have been sold but I will put the remaining stock in my shops over the next few days. Thank you to everyone who has bought the items.

Last night, the Collection went on tour to a local charity event and formed part of a big raffle prize. Three winners will attend some of the craft workshops Im doing and four more could choose their prize from jewels on the tree. I didn't get very good photos of the tree but this gives a bit of an idea of how it looked.
This is pre tinsel and baubles but you get the idea.



I added more than the 12 Days stuff and eventually had 21 items to fill the tree. A few bits of bling from some tinsel and the tree looked great. Prizes chosen were these 4 pieces. I asked each person why they chose a particular item and everyone said they just liked it - no other reason !


Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed the Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment