Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 1 December 2014

12 Days of Christmas Prep @ thepapersac




Hi Everyone
It's now December - Im way behind with any planning for Christmas ie none done. Almost 'a panic' developing !! However, today is the day to get going !
I'm planning a similar 12 Days series to that of the recent jewellery project (read back for details over last few weeks).
This time my '12 Days' will be around Christmas planning. Over the next 12 days, I will be introducing little projects to get Christmas underway. No stopping at weekends either ! (not enough days left !)

In the past I've made all my Christmas cards for lots of friends and family but this year I'm planning on adapting and customising rather than making from scratch. I will apply this idea to much of my Christmas preparations.

I want my house to be festive but I'm not sure exactly what to do ? Last year, I bought a few new hanging decorations which I like and I think I may plan around these items. I need to find them and check them out. My job today will be to get some lists going. I have a few little boards which I've used in the past for this job and will seek them out too. Here are some examples of boards I've used over a few years.









These examples all worked well but I do like the idea of a new design each year. I will spend a short time thinking and coming up with a theme and turn it into some artwork. Hopefully, by the end of the day my plans will be in place. The pressure of the 'real time' process often helps to make a practical job happen quickly for me ! Fingers crossed.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment