Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday 5 December 2014

Day 4 of Christmas Prep. @ thepapersac




Hi Everyone
Day 4 of our preparations and I'm in full panic mode ! Lots of little things have interfered with my plans for the week so I've still to make an impact into Christmas shopping. I need to put that right today. I've got more volunteer work later this morning and various orders to send/pickup (not for me !!!) After about 2pm I've high hopes of Christmas being ordered.
However, in preparation Im onto to the tags. I usually end up making loads of tags when I've discovered I don't have any - after wrapping a gift and usually very late. I'm going to make all the required tags over the next few days but I've designed and have all the bits and am printing more colours today. I need to do a few every now and again, multi tasking is the order of the day. Here is my design for this year.

The photos are a bit 'grainy' (late night photography !) but you get the idea.





I've got a few different proportions to the basic design and I will make each one unique by adding a little embellishment. I'm also planning on a range of colours - to coordinate with my wrap papers. The basic take is a thick cardboard tag shape made from a sizzix die (Tim Holtz Alterations - Tiny Tabs & Tags). The back of the tag will be a little stick on label for my message.






I like the thickness of the card and gives the whole tag a quality feel. I don't have too many to make so I should be on schedule by Sunday. I will get them together for a group photo when complete.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment