Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday 30 January 2015

Necklace Hangers




Hi Everyone
It's Friday again and time for my weekly mini project. This week Im going to produce a version of this idea.



These samples are large enough to be used as actual coat hangers but my plan is to make small hangers for displaying necklaces. I've collected a few pieces of twigs as well as wooden off cuts (left over from building projects). I think I'm going to paint the wooden pieces and add small hooks as the hanger part. I'm not sure what I need to hand my hangers on ? I need some kind of structure which will stand on a table or shelf.
I want to keep to my rule of the 'less than an hour' project and this should qualify - easily. My sticks will be either white or a colour to enhance the presentation of a specific necklace. The hooks Im using are these items :



I need to take a pair of pliers to the hooks and reshape the hanging part. I will share my results and how I aim to use them, next time.

Have a great weekend.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment