Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday 9 January 2015

Recycle Inspiration




Hi Everyone
I say it most Friday's and today is no exception - I can't believe this week has flown by so quickly. My week has been a difficult one in terms of getting back into work mode post Christmas holidays. I've managed to get my basic 'to do' lists complete but I still feel Im not quite organised and planned for the new year. However, life moves on and Im sure everything will be sorted with another week.
On an optimistic note, I'm always looking for different ways of displaying or packaging my jewellery and while searching I came across this great example of a simple bracelet package. I thought I would share the idea.
check out the details here







This is a very simple project but looks lovely. I like the simple stamped name/ image and the lovely pattern design. I also like the recycle element of the project - I rarely throw anything away, so have loads of re usable material. I will definitely be using the idea and making my own version later today. I like a sharp edge on these sort of packages and am thinking about using a combination of cutting dies to get the basic outline done - I will work on this one. Thank you to 'thistle & leaves' for the idea.

Have a great weekend.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment