Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Friends for Colin

Hi Everyone
I'm sharing a quick  photos story - today I'm  showing progress on the new dog making project. I've made a few new friends for Colin. Colin has also acquired a bit more fur. All the dogs need extra varying layers of fur/colours  and more ..... hopefully, I will work on this job later today. The dog pack also needs two more members, again hopefully later today - maybe ? Here is a view of the dogs to date.

                           

As Im developing the dogs, I'm thinking about their characters and how their clothing will be developed. I'm keen on making some jumpers ! I'm not a brilliant knitter but I'm going to give it a go. I'm designing the shapes of the knitted bit which I will need for the jumpers (in my head) as my dogs are forming - I'm looking forward to this bit ! I obviously need to get out more !!

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment