Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 27 April 2015

Make Art Monday

Hi Everyone
Last week, I spent an hour each day trying to develop my watercolour painting skills. Looking back, I did make good progress - although there's much more required but I do feel I've got a plan and Im more confident about my approach.

Today, I'm adding a little more to the Vita character. Here she is at the moment :

                                       
  I will also make a start on painting Rachael. I'm going to add paint to the paper rather than paint the face as such. I'm still searching for a ''loose' technique which I can call my own style.
Here is a quick look at Rachael at the moment - 

                              

Rachael is suffering from a  rather surprised expression ! Her eyes need to be treated !!!!! I will share progress next time.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment