Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday 27 November 2015

From Scratch

Hi Everyone
Friday is here again ..... I'm thinking about Christmas lists today ie actual buying lists. I will make my Christmas Pudding and Christmas Cake on Sunday, I do like to get in for 'Stir Up Sunday'. This is my official Christmas starting day (for my family Christmas rather than business). 
However, today, I'm featuring another little stocking filler idea to make or buy. My offer today is a pair of earrings in the shape of a Christmas Tree. These may even come out for me on Christmas Day ? Not sure about my plans for an outfit yet ? 

                                 

There are lots of possibilities re little gems on the trees but I quite like the simple shape of the tree. I may go for a single gem on the bottom ? 

                                

Annabelle's Trees will be available as a 'ready to wear set' or as a group of components ie the tree charms, the hooks and the gems to make. This little stocking filler (kit or complete) comes wrapped in tissue in a small organza bag. To make the kit all you need is a pair of pliers or you could probably get away with easing the metal into shape with your hands. I would love to receive such a gift and will be giving it out to a few friends - you know who you are ! I'm not usually into this kind of novelty earring but at Christmas it's sort of acceptable (even to me !).
Annabelle's Trees will come in at about £5 for plated metals and £7 for sterling silver. If you need to order please email me via Facebook. Happy Christmas preparations !

Have a great weekend.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment