Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 12 January 2016

Making Framework

Hi Everyone
Today, we will run a Making Workshop experimenting with findings. Here is our invite which shows the idea behind the make :

                                 

The skills required to make findings will be very useful when making any kind of jewellery. After initial mini demonstrations from me, the group will go their own way with designing a necklace or bracelet. I'm certain there will be new and interesting 'takes' on my sample.

 I have a range of Pearls in various colours and sizes with some bronze coloured chain. We will also use some new mini pliers. Makers will need to master making a simple hook clasp and turn jump rings as well as add loops to the Pearls from scratch. I will report on our results next time and share the photos.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment