Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday 26 February 2016

From Scratch

Hi Everyone
Today, I'm featuring a ring. I'v made a few prototype samples of this ring and it's a great statement item. Here is a large statement ring sample in green and gold.

                                

I will be making some more samples in a variety of different colours. I'm offering the ring idea in kit form to include a little storage box for your completed ring. My sample is a very large ring because I love BIG rings but I'm also working on a range of smaller shapes and sizes to appeal to someone who can't quite cope with such a large ring and prefers a smaller one.
If you prefer the 'ready made' version that will also be available too.
Next time, I will share the options and styles available.

Thanks for reading. Have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment