Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Monday 22 February 2016

Make Art Monday

Hi Everyone
As usual I'm off on a tangent ! Most of my recent Art stuff has been experimenting with printing and I'm still trying out new ideas. I love my fabric print from a few weeks ago and want to develop the piece. My next idea is to create some little house images going on around the piece and I've been searching my 'library' for inspiration. I came across one of my own books about layering textiles and there are lots of possibilities going on. I've decided to have a go at creating some Bondaweb stuff combined with magazine paper. I have some pieces of this fabric in my stash so can get to it today. I like the idea of something in the book which uses painted/dyed Bondaweb with paper and machine stitching - perfect.

                                

I especially like the mixture of colours and would like to develop a layer of material to turn into some houses for my fabric print. Here is a little reminder of the initial stages of the piece. Not entirely sure of my colours yet but I need to have my reds and greens of the original piece in there somewhere.
                               
I'm seeing the little houses creating streets around Anna (at the moment). 

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment