Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 23 February 2016

Making Framework

Hi Everyone
We have a very exciting workshop going on today with the Making Framework. We also have a guest presenter - Hayley. She will present her ideas on Cross Stitch. This is a new craft to the group, although I know some folk will have tried this craft before. I'm not sure exactly what we will make but I will give a detailed breakdown of the experience with some photos of the session, next time.
I love organising and facilitating workshops but it will be just lovely to take part and be a MAKER, I'm also looking forward to continuing with 'cross stitch' and am already looking for ways of weaving cross stitch into my work.
Here is a look at the invite for our session. The images are ones which I've seen and inspire me rather than what we will do in the session.

                               

I love these colours and they are a bit Spring like - which I like too !!

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment