Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday 8 March 2016

Faux Turquiose (2)

Hi Everyone
I'm moving on (very slowly) with my Turquiose project. I have lots of extra work commitments this week so any progress will be good. My aims are to get the silver work completed. Here is a quick overview of the work so far :

                                

The rings look (almost) the same size but are in fact quite different in the side view. The ring on the right is 2mm and the left is 3mm. They are very different to wear and will be more obvious when they are united with their faux Turquiose stones. The pendant chains are attached and I'm looking forward to wearing them. I also have one toggle clasp, one more to go. I'm going to make a slightly different style toggle for the next one. These clasps will be attached to a couple of  bracelets using Fireline thread. The bracelets may need some spacer beads and I'm trying out some options.

That's is so far. Hopefully, I will have a little time today for some more silver work.

Thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment