Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday 23 March 2016

Faux Turquiose (4)

Hi Everyone
I had a busy day yesterday (running workshops) so didn't have lots of time to work on my Faux Turquiose pieces, however, I did manage to string a second toggle bracelet using some of the Eastern style Faux Turquiose beads.

                               

I've now made two toggle bracelets, one using silver findings and one using rose gold findings. I like the contrast with the different colours and metals and am persuaded to use rose gold in more of my jewellery. Rose gold is such a pretty finish and seems to compliment darker colours very well.

I've got more workshops today, again ..... I'm pressed for time but I'm going to try and prepare another piece of the Faux Turquiose collection. My focus will be a necklace using Buna cord.

                                

I've made a pretty, large bead with a space for a cord to pass through and attach with some form of magnet clasp. I'm using black Buna cord which will have an additional black bead attached and a magnet embedded into the bead. The other magnet will be embedded into the large bead in the photo. I'm not sure about placing or size etc ? My aim today is to organise some options into a plan and experiment with construction.

Thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment