Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday 3 March 2016

From Scratch @ thepapersac

Hi Everyone
My Faux Turquiose project is still moving but slowly ! Yesterday, various other work commitments got in the way and I'm still a little behind. I wanted to prepare some more bracelet beads and a couple of toggle clasps. I did polish some beads but not all the beads for both bracelets, so hopefully that will happen today. I've designed and prepared the clasps in an artistic wire prototype so I'm ready to make the sterling silver version. Here is a quick look at the very simple design I'm going to use.

                                

I will use much thicker sterling silver wire (2mm) and will solder the wires in place. The chunky silver version should look good. Once the beads and toggle clasps are complete, I can thread the beads onto Fireline. I'm not sure how much time I've got today but will try and finish the bracelets.

Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment